Hamster
So today i had a pretty good day. I got a new pet hamster called Stitch. I know this seems like a strange name for a hamster but as me and my good friend Lauryn have shared custody over the hamster we chose the name together. We came up with the name Stitch as our favourite Disney movie is Lilo and Stitch and in this movie the character Stitch is very mischievous and destructive which my hamster was before I even bought her. The employee which gave her to us put her in a pet box and before we got to the tillpoint she had bitten through it and destroyed it which we believe reflected the personality of a Stitch. I only bought her 5 hours ago and already she has made herself at home by rearranging everything in her cage. Even though it was only 10 days ago that my last hamster Hamlet died i feel complete again now i have Stitch in my life and i hope she lives a full hamster life.
No comments :
Post a Comment