Nando's
As it is now, according to GMT, it is after midnight i will talk in past tense. So last night i went out for a meal with the girls in my textiles class as a celebration that the exam was over. I absolutely love Nando's and i do actually go there quite a lot. I love peri peri chicken and even though it is seen to be quite expensive it doesn't bother me as the food is soooo good. I got a wing platter to share with a friend of mine and our table got a portion of fries on the house which was really nice. I had a wonderful time out with everybody but it was really sad at the same time to think that i will never see my friend Katie as often as she isn't continuing sixth form into A2. Hopefully we will still stay in touch though!
No comments :
Post a Comment