Stitch

No comments
I figured i would make today's post about my favourite Disney character which of course is Stitch. I haven't always been a fan of Disney, i mean i saw some of the movies when i was younger but they never massively interested me until a few months ago when i became friends with someone named Lauryn. Now Lauryn is a massive Disney fan and her all time favourite was Lilo and Stitch and as i was her friend i felt it was necessary for me to watch it. The first time i saw Lilo and Stitch i fell in love with it. It was one of the most under rated Disney movies ever. Stitch's cute yet mischievous personality makes the movie comical but awe worthy at the same time. We both love Stitch so much that i named my hamster after him which we have shared custody over. I have only seen the movies however i will watch the TV series that was released to continue my love for Stitch even further.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BlogLovin

Sarah Starkey