Alice in Wonderland

As i have not had a very interesting day i felt it was time to share another one of my favourite things so i decided to discuss my favourite movie which is of course Alice in Wonderland. I do love the Disney cartoon version however my favourite movie is actually Tim Burton's take on the story. I love the dark, twisted appearance that Burton has put into the movie and how eerie the setting is throughout the story. I believe it to be an excellent spin on a classic children's novel. The way the characters have been developed in such a way to attract audiences of all ages is spectacular. The special effects used throughout the film are brilliant and i also like the added touch of having each of the Wonderland characters represent a relative of Alice's from the real world. Even though i do think Alice is quite alike myself my favourite character has got to be the Cheshire Cat. I love his creepy yet settling smile as well as the sly personality his brings with him. He helps Alice a lot throughout the story but yet he is somehow still seen to be a villain in the movie as he is quite a mysterious character. The first time i watched Alice in Wonderland i fell in love with it because it is just such a unique movie and even though it was developed from a classic there are still some elements of surprise within it.
No comments :
Post a Comment