Disney Movie Rewards
So i have just signed up for Disney Movie Rewards and i believe it is an excellent service, It never really occurred to me to sign up in the past but i decided to watch a Disney movie this morning and noticed the leaflet for it inside the case. I thought to myself that i could actually get a lot of free stuff if i sign up because i have so many Disney DVD's. Unfortunately you can only enter up to a maximum of ten a day so it will take me a few days to enter all of the codes i have but you get 100 points for every DVD entered and the rewards you can get start from 500 points so i have already ordered myself another Disney DVD. I haven't yet finished the Disney Classics collection but now it will be so much easier for me to do as i can get the movies i haven't seen out of my rewards. I encourage everybody to sign up if you like Disney and watch a lot of Disney movies as it really is worth it.
No comments :
Post a Comment