Payday
Finally it is payday today. I haven't had any money since 5th May and i was so glad to be paid today as i finally have freedom to do what i want. Even though i have only been working for Next for 3 months i really don't know how i survived before without been paid every month because for the few paychecks i have received i have managed to spend all of my money within the first week. However i am not going to do that this time and i am going to try my best to save some of my wage as i am saving to get a Macbook. I hope to have achieved this by September however everyone is very doubtful of that but i know i will definitely get it before December. I just need to be better at managing money, especially in preparation for the future!
No comments :
Post a Comment