A2

No comments
So my A2 courses started today at college and they are not much different to AS in all honesty. Everyone kept talking about how much difficult they would be but i actually thought that they are much better than AS. I only had graphics today but i came up with the perfect idea for my personal investigation this year. I have decided to create a series of dark fantasy character movie posters. After mulling over many ideas for the lesson with TV and fairytales crossing my mind i finally came up with this and i believe i have made a good decision. I didn't really enjoy graphics this year but with this theme i think i will love it however the course this year does come with a 15 hour exam which isn't great but i'm sure i will get over it. I am yet to find out what IT and textiles will be like at A2 as i only had graphics today but hopefully they will be just as good.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BlogLovin

Sarah Starkey