Hello World

No comments
So this is my very first post and I feel this would be the perfect opportunity to tell everybody about myself. I am currently going through the pain of A-levels and i study textiles, graphics and IT. Alongside this i have a part time job at Next which i love! My friends are the most important thing in the world to me and i usually put them first before anything. I hope to study Costume Design at university if i get the grades i need from my current subjects. It would be my life long dream to become a costume designer for a Hollywood movie although i would need to move out of the UK to do that. I don't really have any unusual quirks other than being ambidextrous which i guess is kind of unique. I have many different interests which will likely be posted about throughout the lifetime of my blog. I am always open to new suggestions and comments and would love for people to broadcast their opinions on anything. I am also open to people messaging me about anything either via my email which is sarahstarkey3012@outlook.com or via the social links i have up on my blog page. I hope to hear from you soon.
Sarah  x

No comments :

Post a Comment

BlogLovin

Sarah Starkey