Robbers
As i am still new to blogging and people are still getting to know me I thought this would be a good opportunity to share my favourite song with everybody. This of course is Robbers by The 1975. I always enjoyed the song when i listened to their album but i never really heard it properly until i saw the music video. The first time i watched it i cried. This probably sounds really stupid and when you watch it you will think I'm crazy but something about it just spoke to me. I have never robbed anything so it's not relatable so i don't really know why it spoke to me the way it did but i just found it very emotional. I would love a relationship like the one they share in the video and it is just overall a fantastic song! I encourage you all the watch the video included below and i hope you enjoy it as much as i did.
No comments :
Post a Comment